Now that we’ve wrapped up Valentine’s Day, my children are anxious to celebrate AGAIN. They’re longing for a St Patrick’s Day Party!
His big brothers and sisters have been clamoring for a big St Patrick’s Day party, so I’m collecting some of our favorite Saint Patrick’s Day recipes to create a big Irish birthday bash!
Clear out some space in your kitchen, and start gathering your ingredients.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Irish Frosties – a Delicious St Patrick’s Day Party Treat!
– 1 ½ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
– 1—14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
– 6 cups Milk
– 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
– Green Food Coloring
How to Make Irish Frosties for Your St Patrick’s Day Party
Grab your favorite medium sized pot and mix the following — whipping cream, milk, white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
Once this begins to melt, you’ll add your magic green sauce. (food coloring)
You’ll cook this on low heat for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. I have plenty of helpers, so we usually rotate everyone through at least once.
Fill your blender with 5 cups of ice, along with 2 cups of your chocolate mixture.
Blend until thick, then pour into fun parfait glasses.
You can garnish your Irish Frosty with whipped cream, shamrock sprinkles, chocolate chips or even mini-marshmallows!
More St Patrick’s Day Party Resources
Looking for more great Saint Patrick’s Day ideas? We’ve got you covered.
Our Favorite St Patrick’s Day Books (more secular, but with plenty of resources covering the history of Saint Patrick and Irish Culture)
St Patrick’s Day Treats for Kids
Celebrating Saint Patrick
Saint Patrick Unit Study Printables
How will you be celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day in your house? Leave me a comment with some of your ideas!
What You Need
- 1 ½ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1—14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 cups Milk
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Green Food Coloring
Make it in Your Kitchen
- In a pot over medium heat, mix together whipping cream, condensed milk, milk, white chocolate chips, and food coloring.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a blender, add about 5 cups of ice and 2 cups of chocolate mixture.
- Blend until thick and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped topping, fun sprinkles, or marshmallows.