Six quick questions, six easy answers – for a bonus, some pictures, too!
1. Do you have a smart phone?
Yes, I do. A Samsung Galaxy S3.
It’s the only Android product in our house.
2. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast, hands down.
Biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, eggs, coffee …. yum!
Need breakfast recipes? Don’t miss the easy ones I have here.
3. Shower or bath?
Shower for sure. Soaking in a tub sounds cool except for a few things:
– it never stays warm enough for me
– I can’t get comfortable in the tub
4. Think of a person you love. How many days have you been in love with that person?
9 years and 25 days.
It’s not what I ever expected, but absolutely what God intended.
I love you, Brett!
5. What’s the best church you’ve ever been inside?
You can read more about our trip here and check out a few of my favorite photos.
The shrine is filled with hundreds of depictions of Our Lady on the walls and in smaller chapels. Some were familiar like Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Other variations were new to me.
Since I married into an Irish Catholic family, my favorite is the Mary, Queen of Ireland chapel.
We spent quite a while here, listening to the water in the fountain while reading the prayers inscribed on the green marble walls.
6. Happy Feast of the Visitation! Has anyone ever come to help YOU?
Not while I was pregnant, but shortly after the birth of my twin boys, one of my dearest friends and fellow twin momma brought me dinner and cleaned my horrendous bathroom.
She also encouraged me to throw out the basket of unmatched socks, to save myself some laundry hassle.
Stop in at Kendra’s for more Answer Me This!