Are you looking for an easy button? Practical ideas to help YOU in your life as a homeschooling mom? Ideas for organizing your homeschool, managing your brood, and finding just a little time for yourself?
So, I teamed up with some friends, shoulder to shoulder, to help each other navigate our homeschooling worlds and thrive.
Practical Ideas for Homeschooling Moms
Welcome to the inaugural edition of our blog hop! Inside, you’l find encouraging and practical ways to help you in your homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your posts according to the guidelines below. If you are a reader, enjoy reading some great ideas!
Meet Our Blog Hop Hostess
Each week we’ll pick a few favorite posts to share the following week. Check back next week to see the featured posts we’ve selected!
Our Simple Blog Hop Guidelines
You’re invited to share your original homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting posts that offer practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You do not have to be a current homeschooling mom to participate. We ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines, understanding the hosts may delete posts that fall outside these guidelines.
- Share up to three (3) family-friendly posts each week
- Share content you’ve created yourself
- Include only posts in which you own the photos or you have legally acquired them
- Do not share links to posts featuring blog hops, giveaways, or deals/coupons
- Keep the blog hop fresh and interesting by only sharing a particular post once every six months
- Encourage other participants and hosts by leaving comments on a few posts each week and telling them you found their post via the blog hop
- Understand that by linking up to the hop, you’re granting permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you’re featured the next week
If you would like to let people know about this blog hop, feel free to use this button.
Enjoy the hop, drop your links, and we’ll see you again next week!