Thanks for coming back for more practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You’ll find everything from homeschool planning and organizing, book lists, curriculum reviews, and more.
My team and I are back, sharing our best ideas to help you thrive in this homeschooling lifestyle.
Practical Ideas for Homeschooling Moms
Welcome to our blog hop! Inside, you’l find encouraging and practical ways to help you in your homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your posts according to the guidelines below. If you are a reader, enjoy reading some great ideas!
Meet Our Blog Hop Hostess
Now that our school year is over, we’re looking ahead to next year. I’ll admit, it’s hard, especially given the uncertainty about our outside activities — the cottage school, sports and more. I loved this post from Kelly, about planning, in spite of the uncertainties.
Lauren has released the newest edition of her Daily Calendar Notebook — perfect if you have young learners.
And … even the best homeschooling families have bad days sometimes. These ideas from Sara can keep you going when the days are rough.
Our Simple Blog Hop Guidelines
You’re invited to share your original homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting posts that offer practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You do not have to be a current homeschooling mom to participate. We ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines, understanding the hosts may delete posts that fall outside these guidelines.
- Share up to three (3) family-friendly posts each week
- Share content you’ve created yourself
- Include only posts in which you own the photos or you have legally acquired them
- Do not share links to posts featuring blog hops, giveaways, or deals/coupons
- Keep the blog hop fresh and interesting by only sharing a particular post once every six months
- Encourage other participants and hosts by leaving comments on a few posts each week and telling them you found their post via the blog hop
- Understand that by linking up to the hop, you’re granting permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you’re featured the next week
If you would like to let people know about this blog hop, feel free to use this button.
Enjoy the hop, drop your links, and we’ll see you again next week!