Ready to find the best practical ideas to help you, as a homeschooling mom? Get ready to organize your homeschool, plan your meals and find some time for yourself, too.
My team and I are back, shoulder to shoulder, to help you thrive in your homeschool world.
Practical Ideas for Homeschooling Moms
Welcome to our blog hop! Inside, you’l find encouraging and practical ways to help you in your homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your posts according to the guidelines below. If you are a reader, enjoy reading some great ideas!
Meet Our Blog Hop Hostess
Can you guess what we’re dealing with at our house? With activities cancelled, we’re all on each other’s nerves. #truestory
I love having a big family, but the bickering EXHAUSTS me. I love Lynna’s advice of 5 Quick Fixes When You’re Overwhelmed with Sibling Bickering.
If you’ve got teenagers in your house, you’ll want to check out Julie’s post about how to motivate a teenager.
This week, I’m sharing:
Catholic Saints Word Puzzle Bundle — perfect for teaching your children more about the saints in May
Our Simple Blog Hop Guidelines
You’re invited to share your original homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting posts that offer practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You do not have to be a current homeschooling mom to participate. We ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines, understanding the hosts may delete posts that fall outside these guidelines.
- Share up to three (3) family-friendly posts each week
- Share content you’ve created yourself
- Include only posts in which you own the photos or you have legally acquired them
- Do not share links to posts featuring blog hops, giveaways, or deals/coupons
- Keep the blog hop fresh and interesting by only sharing a particular post once every six months
- Encourage other participants and hosts by leaving comments on a few posts each week and telling them you found their post via the blog hop
- Understand that by linking up to the hop, you’re granting permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you’re featured the next week
If you would like to let people know about this blog hop, feel free to use this button.
Enjoy the hop, drop your links, and we’ll see you again next week!