Grab a cup of coffee and settle in to read the best practical ideas for homeschooling moms. Need to organize your homeschool? Work on family relationships? Find printable activities for your children? We’ve got you covered.
My team and I are back, shoulder to shoulder, to help you thrive in your homeschool world.
Practical Ideas for Homeschooling Moms
Welcome to our blog hop! Inside, you’l find encouraging and practical ways to help you in your homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your posts according to the guidelines below. If you are a reader, enjoy reading some great ideas!
Meet Our Blog Hop Hostess
We’re busy working on decreasing screen time around here, so I LOVED these posts about read alouds and family games. Another don’t miss post? Homeschooling Multiple Ages —- otherwise known as ‘the story of my life’. Go check them out.
Our Simple Blog Hop Guidelines
You’re invited to share your original homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting posts that offer practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You do not have to be a current homeschooling mom to participate. We ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines, understanding the hosts may delete posts that fall outside these guidelines.
- Share up to three (3) family-friendly posts each week
- Share content you’ve created yourself
- Include only posts in which you own the photos or you have legally acquired them
- Do not share links to posts featuring blog hops, giveaways, or deals/coupons
- Keep the blog hop fresh and interesting by only sharing a particular post once every six months
- Encourage other participants and hosts by leaving comments on a few posts each week and telling them you found their post via the blog hop
- Understand that by linking up to the hop, you’re granting permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you’re featured the next week
If you would like to let people know about this blog hop, feel free to use this button.
Enjoy the hop, drop your links, and we’ll see you again next week!